हाल में पोस्ट की गई लेख

लेबल

LATEST:


शुक्रवार, 6 जनवरी 2012

SUELYN MEDEIROS SEX TAPE HAS HIT THE GROUND RUNNING


Suelyn Medeiros and her cakes on display black barely there thongs
Suelyn Medeiros sex tape has hit the ground running. The tape was lifted from Suelyn’s personal computer without her permission…..wink, and she is very upset and threatens to sue. I just want to know what sneaky son of a b*tch would do such a thing, if I seen that person……
I would run up on him/her and bow down worshiping the ground that they walk on all jokes aside. The release of this tape marked for private has caused hurt and humiliation to the Medeiros family. This is what Suelyn had to say to TMZ :
“Someone stole these files from us … My family is very upset and disappointed. My mother can’t stop crying. I want justice.”
Some how I feel Suelyn’s pain, but if you don’t a clip can be found here, and OOWWEEEE  does she have some hot cakes….Ima need you to get your heart medicine and oxygen on deck for this one can you say  bootylicious SMH
SUELYN MEDEIROS IS BOOTYLICOUS

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: